Weekly Giving & Beyond
Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
We depend on the generous support of our members as outlined in the scriptures (1 Corinthians 16:1-2). We also accept and greatly appreciate additional financial support from anyone willing to help us in our efforts to expand the kingdom of God.
- In-person: checks or cash
- By mail: checks can be mailed to:
1870 Danielsville Rd., Athens, GA 30601
- Electronically: click the button below
- Mobile App: search for the Tithely app available for Android and Apple devices. After you download the all search “Clarke County Church of Christ” and follow the prompts.
Types of Contributions
- General offering: weekly and general contributions
- Kingdom Support Fund to finance expenses associated with our building, hiring a full-time minister, expanding our parking lot as we grow, etc.
- Missions: to help members of the body of Christ in Ghana and the Philippines
- In-person– checks or cash
- By mail-checks can be mailed to: P.O. Box 5943, Athens, GA 30604
- Electronically– click the button below
- Mobile App– search for the Tithely app available for Android and Apple devices. After you download the all search “Clarke County Church of Christ” and follow the prompts.
Types of Contributions
- General offering– weekly & general contributions
- Building fund– for the construction, furnishing, and expenses related to this project
- Missions– to help members of the body of Christ in Ghana and the Philippines
When using the giving button here or on the mobile app, select one of the three types of contributions. If you like, you can set up automated giving and control the amount and frequency of the gift. You can cancel automated giving at any time. Giving electronically is a safe and convenient way to give–especially when you are traveling or are unable to attend services. A small fee with be subtracted from your contribution unless you choose to incur that fee. Using this method is also was great way to keep up with your contributions for tax purposes.